Administration Manager – Dublin
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for a Administration Manager to work with our team in our Dublin office.
PUNCH was founded in 1973, and we have offices in Limerick, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Glasgow.
The role involves the management of the Administration function in the PUNCH Dublin office, reporting directly to the Dublin Directors and General Company Senior Management as relevant. In summary it includes: General Office Management, Tender Submission Preparation/Management, Marketing and Social Media Management, Legal Contracts assistance to Directors, plus New Staff Orientation. A detailed list of duties is included below:
- Management of the Dublin office reporting directly to the Directors
- Preparation of documents required by staff, including proof reading of others work when necessary
- Production of Tender Submission documents for new projects in conjunction with the Project Director/Project Manager and general input into the management of the Company Tender Submission process
- Assist Directors with company Marketing
- Manage the Company’s Social Media Function
- Assist Directors with review of legal contract appointment documents and associated engagement/negotiation with clients legal representatives
- Assist office resource manager with compilation of monthly data
- Miscellaneous other office duties as they come up
Monday to Friday, 35 hour week preferred, but some flexibility will be considered for the right candidate e.g. 4 day week or other reduced working week model.
Experience / Qualifications
The candidate will hold a University Degree and ideally have some previous experience of an office environment.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the candidates qualifications and level of experience, taking account of the role and level of responsibility involved.
Send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting ref. P-DAMBack to top