CAD/Revit Technician – Cork Office
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for a CAD/REVIT Technician to work with our team in our Cork office on a wide range of Civil and Structural Engineering projects.
PUNCH was founded in 1973, and we have offices in Limerick, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Glasgow. We work on a broad range of projects across such sectors as healthcare, education, conservation, retail, residential, civil infrastructure and environmental. We require a Technician with passion, skill, and a desire to learn to join our team to deliver the high-profile engineering projects for which we are known.
The work will be primarily office based, with some site inspection work as required. Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design drawings for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO QMS procedures.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum 4 years post-graduate experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings for outline and detailed designs for structural engineering projects.
- Draughting experience on building projects using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A good working knowledge of engineering draughting software including REVIT, AutoCAD and CADS-RC is essential.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to CPD
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Own car preferable
Salary range: Negotiable
Send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. P-LCT
Back to top