CAD Technician – Limerick
PUNCH Consulting Engineers have a vacancy for a Civils CAD Technician to work in our Limerick office, which is located in Henry Street in Limerick city.
The work will be primarily office based. Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high-quality civil engineering design drawings for a broad range of national and international engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ideally you would have experience of working with the Civils 3D package.
- Significant experience in the production of drawings for surface water, foul water, water supply, SuDS, roads and pavement designs.
- Applicants must have a minimum 4 years post-graduate experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings.
- A thorough understanding of construction materials and construction methodology.
- Site experience gained in the inspection of on-site works.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to CPD
- Own car required.
A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development. PUNCH Consulting Engineers are a highly progressive Engineering consultancy dedicated to continuous investment in technology, a company where staff are given maximum opportunity to utilise their academic qualifications and professional skillset in a collaborative and innovative working environment.
Please submit your CV by email to Vacancies@punchconsulting.com and quote CAD Technician – Limerick in the heading.Back to top