Civil Engineer – Limerick Office
At PUNCH, we are looking for Civil Engineer to work with our team in our Limerick office, which is located in Henry Street, Limerick.
As a civil engineer you will be working as part of a team on the design of drainage, water and roads for a range of major projects. Your work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- Honours degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a design office environment.
- An excellent understanding of the engineering principles behind drainage, roads and water system design.
- Experience in compiling engineering planning documentation for major projects.
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments.
- Familiarity with DMURS.
- Traffic analysis experience is beneficial.
- IT skills – including MS Word, Excel, basic AutoCAD skills + company design software packages including Causeway Flow, MicroDrainage, TRICs, Tuflow, HEC-RAS, EPANet.
- The ability to identify and apply appropriate scientific methods to solve engineering problems plus knowledge of the limitations of established best practice as defined by Standards and Codes
- Plan and manage the use of human and physical resources for your projects
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Understanding of the Irish regulatory and policy issues
- Appreciation of the full Project Delivery Process including GCCC Contracts
- Knowledge of costing and options appraisal
- Knowledge and understanding of how projects are financed and how funds are obtained and managed
- Commitment to CPD and competence.
- A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- A competitive salary appropriate to your experience
- Company pension
- A modern progressive workplace with the latest software & hardware
- Structured CPD programme
- Active Sports & Social club
Send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting ref. P-LCEBack to top