Civil / Structural CAD Technician – Limerick Office
We have a vacancy for a Structural CAD Technician to work in our Limerick office.
The work will be primarily office based. Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design drawings for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum 4 years post-graduate experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings for outline and detailed designs for structural engineering projects.
- Draughting experience on building projects using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A good working knowledge of engineering draughting software including AutoCAD and CADS-RC.
- A working knowledge of REVIT would also be of benefit. Ongoing BIM training will be provided.
- Experience of RC detailing an advantage. Training will be provided.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to CPD
- Own car preferable
Salary range: TBA
Send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting ref. P-LCTBack to top