Civil Structural Technician – Dublin Office
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for an experienced Civil Structural Technician to work in our Dublin office (Dun Laoghaire).
As part of an engineering team you will prepare high-quality engineering design drawings and 3D models using REVIT and AutoCad for a broad range of national and international engineering projects. Using the latest technology, you will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures. The work will be primarily office based, with some site inspection work.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an engineering design office.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
- Working knowledge of REVIT & BIM.
- Experience in rebar detailing using standard packages.
- Experience of working with engineering models and importing/exporting to REVIT.
- A good understanding of the construction process using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development. PUNCH Consulting Engineers are a highly progressive Engineering consultancy dedicated to continuous investment in technology, a company where staff are given maximum opportunity to utilise their academic qualifications and professional skillset in a collaborative and innovative working environment.
Send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting ref. P-CSTDBack to top