BIM Technician – Dublin/Cork/Limerick/Galway
PUNCH Consulting Engineers have a vacancy for a BIM Technician. This position is available at any of our four offices, depending on the location of the successful candidate.
The work will be primarily office based. Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high-quality engineering BIM models and design drawings for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- An excellent working knowledge of REVIT.
- Significant experience in working on BIM projects in accordance with PAS 1192-2:2016, BS 1192:2007 and BS 1192-4:2014 standards.
- Applicants must have a minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings for outline and detailed designs for structural engineering projects.
- Draughting experience on building projects using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A thorough understanding of construction materials and construction methodology.
- A good working knowledge of engineering draughting software including AutoCAD and CADS-RC.
- Site experience gained in the inspection of on-site works.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven commitment to CPD
- Own car required.
A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development. PUNCH Consulting Engineers are a highly progressive Engineering consultancy dedicated to continuous investment in technology, a company where staff are given maximum opportunity to utilise their academic qualifications and professional skillset in a collaborative and innovative working environment.
Please submit your CV by email to Vacancies@punchconsulting.com quoting Ref. BIMTBack to top