Experienced BIM Technician – Cork
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for an experienced BIM Technician to work in our Cork office. We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable candidate with experience of delivering BIM projects using REVIT.
As part of an engineering team you will prepare high-quality engineering design drawings and 3D models using REVIT and AutoCad for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. Using the latest technology, you will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures. The work will be primarily office based, with some site inspection work.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Higher level qualifications (Level 7 or 8) will also be acceptable.
- Minimum of 4 years experience of working with REVIT.
- Experience in rebar detailing using standard packages.
- Experience of working with engineering models and importing/exporting to REVIT.
- A good understanding of the construction process using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
Salary range: TBA
Send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. P-CBTBack to top