Junior BIM Technicians – Dublin, Limerick, Cork, and Galway
At PUNCH Consulting we are looking for BIM Technicians to work with our engineering teams across our various offices. We are looking for enthusiastic, capable candidates with a desire to learn about 2D and 3D modelling and construction design as part of a high-performance engineering team.
Under the supervision of more senior technicians and engineers you will assist in the preparation of high-quality engineering design drawings and 3D models using REVIT and AutoCad for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. Using the latest technology, you will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures. The work will be primarily office based, with some site inspection work.
- A Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Higher level qualifications (Level 7 or 8) will also be acceptable.
- Experience of working with REVIT and/or AutoCad.
- An aptitude for 2D and 3D drawing.
- A good understanding of the construction process using concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
Salary range: TBA
Send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. P-GCTBack to top