Tekla Structure Precast Detailer
PUNCH Consulting Engineers have an opportunity for a Precast Detailer with experience of working with Tekla Structures.
You would be working alongside structural engineers and other Tekla, Revit & Cad Technicians producing a full range of structural drawings for Precast Concrete which will include but not be limited to conceptual models, detailed general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details, RC drawings & schedules and fabrication drawings. You will be working on projects across a range of sectors .
- Minimum of 2yrs experience working with Tekla Structures.
- The ability to model in the 3D BIM environment via workflow with models from architects and other consultants.
- Produce general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details and fabrication drawings from the model. This will also include reinforcement drawings.
- RC Detailing experience.
- Good understanding of the design process from conception to fabrication & construction using precast concrete.
- The ability to plan your own work and work to deadlines, liaising with engineers, architects, fabricators and clients directly.
Ideally the candidate would also have the following skills:
- Experience in Revit Structure
- Experience in Autocad
A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development. PUNCH Consulting Engineers are a highly progressive Engineering consultancy dedicated to continuous investment in technology, a company where staff are given maximum opportunity to utilise their academic qualifications and professional skillset in a collaborative and innovative working environment.
Please submit your CV by email to Vacancies@punchconsulting.com quoting Tekla Structures Technician in the heading.Back to top