Training & CPD
Our CPD mission statement:
‘By fostering, developing and maintaining our human and technical resources we deliver to our clients a standard of service that makes our company name synonymous with all that is excellent in engineering’
At PUNCH Consulting Engineers, we offer a variety of learning and development activities centred on developing a balance of technical, business and people skills. These include formal training courses, academic courses, on the job training, mentoring & coaching, technical talks, lectures, seminars and internal project reviews.
In simple terms, at PUNCH it is our aim to:
- Develop employees to achieve maximum effectiveness in their current role
- Develop a flexible and multi-skilled workforce capable of rapid response to changing business needs
- Develop, motivate and retain our employees
- Provide skills for future innovations within PUNCH
- Maximise the knowledge and experience within our organisation and ensure that this knowledge is captured, updated and disseminated effectively
- Provide equal training opportunities for any staff with disabilities
We strongly encourage our staff to develop and achieve their career aspirations. We are accredited by Engineers Ireland for their CPD programme and work with our staff to progress through the various levels in the relevant Institutions.