PUNCH Consulting Engineers (PUNCH) are committed to protecting your privacy.
PUNCH maintains a Policy on Data Protection which is in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
PUNCH is committed to the following principles of data protection:
- To obtain and process information fairly
- To keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes
- To use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes
- To keep it safe and secure
- To keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date
- To ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- To retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes
- To give a copy of his/her personal data to an individual, on request
2. Use of this Website
PUNCH does not collect your Personal Information on this website without making clear that it is collecting your Personal Information and obtaining your permission. Personal Information which you voluntarily provide to PUNCH will be treated in compliance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
For certain sections of our website, where you require further information, personal information is collected in order to reply to specific queries you make. Personal data which is collected is handled in accordance with our Policy on Data Protection.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.