PUNCH Consulting Engineers has provided Civil and Environmental Engineering services on a wide range of projects over the years, adapting to meet the ever changing environment.
PUNCH is a leading driver of sustainable and environmental developments. Our client base includes both the private and public sectors and our experience covers all aspects of Environmental and Civil Engineering.
PUNCH has fostered the keystone of good service on which numerous projects in the industry of infrastructure/site development functions. The range of projects we undertake is as diverse in form as in cost.
PUNCH has a wide range of experience in civil infrastructure projects. The experience includes development of green field sites, brown field sites and regeneration projects. The specific types of civil infrastructure projects undertaken includes residential, industrial, retail / commercial, educational and leisure/ tourism projects. The company’s project portfolio includes projects at different stages in their lifecycle, projects still at master planning stage, projects for which full planning permission has been obtained, projects in construction and projects which have been fully constructed. The following list demonstrates the range of our capabilities:
- Beacon South Quarter, Dublin (5 hectare site)- High density mixed development regeneration project in Co Dublin
- Scotch Hall Drogheda – High density mixed development regeneration project in Drogheda
- Marina Commercial Park, Cork (9 Hectare Site) – Masterplan and planning for high density mixed use dockland redevelopment
- Ballymun Regeneration Dublin- Large scale multi-phase housing regeneration project
- Pembroke Hill Wexford (36 hectare site) – Mixed residential, commercial and retail development
- Coonagh Cross Limerick (15 hectare site) – Mixed retail / commercial development
- Greenpark Limerick (53 hectare site) -Masterplan and planning for mixed residential, commercial and stadium masterplan
- Tinarana Co Clare (100 hectare site) -Masterplan and planning for hotel/ banqueting facilities, golf course, equestrian centre, holiday units
- Dromoland Co Clare (125 hectare site) -Masterplan for hotel / conference centre, golf course, private housing
- Archerstown, Thurles (24 hectare site) -Industrial development of small /medium / large and foreign investment units
- Mary Immaculate College Limerick (10 hectare site)- Multi phased new build/ alteration and refurbishment of education training campus
- Southill & Ballinacurra Weston (132 hectare site) – Masterplan for large scale housing regeneration project in Limerick
For further details on these projects and other sample Civil Infrastructure projects that PUNCH has completed, refer to the Civil Infrastructure section of Our Projects, or use the Quicklinks section on this page.
If you wish to discuss possible business opportunities or are looking for further information, please contact:
BEng(Hons) PGDipHSC MIEI MIOSH